By clicking “I read and agree to the Terms and Conditions” below and submitting job information in the Job Submission Form (your completed Job Posting template), as well as payment through Eagle’s website, the User hereby accepts the following Terms and Conditions for this service:
- The Job Posting, as described in the Job Submission Form, will be posted on Eagle’s Virtual Recruiter web network, for the number of calendar days specified on the Job Submission Form. Users are responsible for ensuring that any data, information or other materials that may be used, submitted, or entered by Users in the a Job Submission Form is accurate and that they have the right to provide such data, information and other materials.
- Eagle may edit the description of the Job Posting for the purposes of grammar and spelling, as well as to increase the attractiveness of the job. Eagle will not, however, change any of the description in a way that may result in a change to the intended meaning of the description or to mislead a reader.
- When the Job Posting is ready, and within two business days of the full payment being received by Eagle, the Job Posting will be posted on Eagle’s Virtual Recruiter web network. The User’s Contact is free to contact Eagle at any time to request edits to the Job Posting. The Job Posting will remain on that network until the posting end date specified on the Job Submission Form unless the User’s Contact requests that it be removed earlier.
- If the User selects the option to include the its corporate logo in the Virtual Recruiter posting, the User acknowledges that the logo will only be displayed on Eagle’s website.
- The User understands that all Virtual Recruiter postings will clearly list the statement below, which is meant to ensure compliance with Privacy legislation and allow Eagle to forward the resumes of all applicants to the User:
“By applying to this position, you acknowledge and expressly agree that Eagle will provide your submission directly to (User’s Company Name) for evaluation purposes and should you be considered for this opportunity, you will either be contacted by a Eagle or (User’s Company Name)]
As such, the User understands that the resumes contain personal information of applicants and agrees that it will treat ALL resumes that it receives from Eagle as confidential information, protecting that confidentiality using commercially reasonable care. In addition, the User agrees to not sell, distribute or disclose any resume, or the information in any resumes, to any third party (other than its employment and legal advisors that are subject to confidentiality restrictions as stringent as those above)
- Eagle will collect and screen all resumes received by it against the role description/evaluation criteria provided in the Job Submission Form, as well as any additional screening information provided in writing to Eagle by the User’s Contact.
- The User’s Contact will be e-mailed a short-list of top qualified applicants as soon as reasonably possible after the posting end date, and a copy of all resumes for ALL applicants who applied to this posting within 48 hours of the posting end date.
- Should there be no applicants to this posting or, in Eagle’s opinion, no suitably qualified applicants for a short-list, Eagle will notify the User’s Contact as soon as reasonably possible after the posting end date. While Eagle uses commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that a User’s posting will generate the visibility needed to attract the attention from the desired type of applicants, Eagle does not guarantee or represent that any applicants, or any suitably qualified applicants, will apply to any User’s posting.
- If the User determines that it will contact any applicant that it is interested in evaluating further, it is the responsibility of the User to directly contact such applicant. The User is free to make offers to any of the applicants, or to none of them, at its discretion, with no additional fees owed to Eagle, and the User
is solely responsible for any offers it makes, as Eagle assumes no liability in connection with any offer.
- The User will pay all funds specified on the Payment Page, including applicable taxes, for this Virtual Recruiter posting when it submits its Job Submission Form. The User understands and agrees that Eagle will have no obligation to post any Job Posting until such time as Eagle has received payment for that Posting.
- User shall use this service solely for its own internal business purposes and shall not resell this service to any third party, allow access to this service or any documentation provided by Eagle to any third party, or transfer the benefits of this service to any third party.
- Eagle reserves the right to review and decline any posting deemed by it, in its sole discretion, to contain unsuitable content. User will be notified of any such rejection and, if it has already paid for a posting, Eagle will refund said payment.
- Return/Refund policy – if User is not satisfied with the Virtual Recruiter service or the results of this service, please contact Eagle at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Eagle reserves the right, at its sole discretion and as the sole remedy, to re-post the same position for a second time at no additional charge to User.
- Eagle is not responsible for the completeness, currency, accuracy or applicability of any resume provided to the needs of any User, as all resumes are provided “as is”. The User is solely responsible for determining whether any resume provided by Eagle is applicable to its needs and any use or reliance on the information in any resume is at the User’s sole risk. Eagle makes no warranties, representations or conditions, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to this service or the provision of any resumes, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties or conditions of merchantable quality, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose. The User will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Eagle and its officers, employees and agents from and against any claim or suit, and any liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable legal fees) arising from or in connection with User’s use of any resume and any offers it makes to any person.
- The Virtual Recruiter service is provided without liability to the User, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability in tort or by statute or otherwise. Except for claims under the indemnity above, neither party will be liable to the other party for consequential, indirect or punitive losses, damages or expenses, or for lost profits, lost savings, loss of data or any other commercial or economic loss of any kind, even if they have been advised of ther possible existence, or even if same were reasonably foreseeable. This limitation shall survive a failure of the essential purpose of this service or failure of any remedy contained herein.
- The User is responsible for the use by its personnel and representatives of this service and any documentation provided. The User will ensure that its personnel and representatives use, submit, enter or receive any data, information or other materials provided in connection with this service in compliance with any applicable laws or regulations; including, but not limited to, any privacy laws. This Agreement will be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws in effect in the Province of Ontario, without regard to its choice of laws provisions, and the parties hereby irrevocably attorn to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in such jurisdiction in the City of Toronto. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply to this Agreement. This Agreement, including other applicable Eagle terms and conditions on its site, sets forth the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any and all other communications or advertising with respect to this service. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable the remainder of this Agreement will continue in full force and effect. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of both parties and the User will not assign or otherwise transfer this Agreement to any third party.
- Customer Service – more questions?
Please contact 1-800-281-2339, ext. 3247 or VirtualRecruiter@eagleonline.com